02 Mar Information Technology
Looking for a dynamic and fun-filled workplace?
Come and join Brandoville’s IT Team!
As the backbone of the company, the IT team plays a critical role in ensuring that the studio’s operation goes smoothly.
Providing assistance concerning hardware and software, the IT team consists of highly skilled and fast-responsive individuals.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of this team?
Junior IT Support
IT team roles are :
- Serving as the first point of contact for employees seeking technical support.
- Building, repairing, and installing computers and other office equipment.
- Utilizing help-desk ticketing system to track, update and escalate incoming issues.
- Performing software operation and program system tests.
- User account administration.
- Managing securities and permissions on databases.
- Making connections with computer or IT suppliers.
- Handling IT-related purchasing.
- Flexible and highly adaptable to work hours.
- Problem solving oriented.
- Basic hardware networking knowledge.
- Basic programming skills is a plus.
- Physically able to carry heavy hardware.
- Willing to learn.
- Able to work with the team.
- Liking games and animation is a plus.